Any material - books, DVDs, CDs - except for journal articles may be placed on reserve. The materials can be from the library's collection or can be your personal copies.
- Materials must adhere to copyright law
- Journal articles cannot be placed on reserve through the library. Instead a link to the article may be placed on Moodle, or a PDF can be uploaded into the CMS.
- Faculty need to fill out our print forms before placing materials on reserve (forms are located at the circulation desk)
- Faculty who put their personal items on reserve may suggest those titles for library purchase
- The Circulation Supervisor will process the requests within 2 business days from date of receipt
If you have any questions please review our course reserves policy or contact Helen Semones (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Circulation Supervisor.